Thursday, May 21, 2009

Why the Weird Name?

Before it is asked, I will answer it. My pseudonym on this blog and elsewhere is Debtor Paul. Why would I not use my real name? If you read my introductory post, you'll remember that I am preparing for work in a 'closed' or creative access country. For security reasons I have thought it wise not to openly connect my real name to missions or my destination country on the web.

Why "Debtor Paul"? 

Debtor = the 'name' Paul called himself in Romans 1:14, and the theme of this blog

Paul = the name of the greatest known missionary of all time, whose model we would do well to follow (in my humble opinion)

Hope that clears some things up, before they're too muddied. If you don't know who I am, and you (for some reason) really want to know, leave some contact information in a comment. After verifying who you are, I will be glad to tell you who I am.

No comments: