Monday, June 1, 2009

Resource: Valuable Mission Links

It can take quite a while to find what you want on the web. This can be frustrating. I have felt this frustration while attempting to learn about and research missions. In order to help myself and others, I have compiled a list of (what I consider) the most valuable Mission-related sites on the net.

You can download it for free by clicking here.

The links are contained in a table on a pdf document. They have been arranged by general topic and name. In the far right column are brief descriptions of the resources to aid in discerning their usefulness to you. The titles in bold are those that I feel are most valuable. Almost all of the resources are free to access (which was one of my main criteria). You should be able to access all of the sites directly from the pdf document. 

As usual, I feel compelled to add a disclaimer: Very few of these resources are of an Independent Fundamental Baptist persuasion. There are nevertheless useful. Use at your own Holy Ghost-guided discretion. 

I pray that this resource will be useful. Please comment on this post if you have any other online resources that you would recommend. I am constantly searching for more and your imput would be considered valuable. Feel free to distribute, reproduce, or use this document as you wish.

You must have the Acrobat Reader installed to view the document. If you do not, you can download it for free from Adobe

No comments: